☼▓■▄▀ █RUST█ ▀▄■▓

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
☼▓■▄▀ █RUST█ ▀▄■▓

Derniers sujets

» Reprise du serveur et accès TS Dreamevo.fr
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyDim 7 Sep - 18:02 par Mannot74

» Reprise du serveur !!
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyMer 3 Sep - 7:00 par Mannot74

» Reprise du serveur !!
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyJeu 28 Aoû - 3:27 par Mannot74

» Présentation skeud
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyLun 2 Juin - 12:55 par skeud

» Les post Topic Pub vie du serveur
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptySam 31 Mai - 7:10 par berrabwyn

» VOTEZ une fois par jour
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyVen 30 Mai - 16:07 par Mannot74

» Présentation du serveur Vidéos ^^
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyJeu 29 Mai - 8:48 par Mannot74

» Serveur présentation Beta
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyDim 25 Mai - 16:52 par Kév

» WIPE 20/05/14 20h
SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  EmptyMar 20 Mai - 19:32 par Mannot74

Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

SUITE DES EVENEMENTS

Mannot74
    Mannot74
    Admin

SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  Empty SUITE DES EVENEMENTS

Message par Mannot74 Lun 10 Fév - 13:52

Mail envoyé à l'hebergeur pour tenter d'en savoir plus ou de solutionner le probleme

I did my little investigation. I could see that the servers in playrust.eu had huge problems lag rollback. you sent me the email "Current Rust stability problems" and malgrés a wipe, removing building / card / backup there is always so much lag and rollback, I just go on a server hosted by HFBServers they oxide, the latest updates to Rust / steam / oxide and they suffer no lag rollback. I think the server "1 core and 2048 mb of ram" is really too low to run the tow .. knowing this, I want many things: Know if i can get a price or commercial gesture for the inconvenience (loss of 70/100 players on the server) (hugely time to test and perceive me with a wip map / save nothing changes) and let me test it on a server with 2 cores and 4096 MB of ram to see if there is a change.

sorry for my bad English, to be clear, if the game does not have a rust problem on some other server or hosting provider, with oxide, with the latest update of steam, I think the problem comes from your so what? losing all my players? I need to know if I have to leave it on another web host or if you settle this once and for all. my server is wip, I deleted all backups, it is naked, but always rollback, lag, unplayable ... then, or there is a big connection problems at home, or you offer servers not powerful enough to run the game rust. (knowing that, I undergoes rollback lag and being alone on the game map)

even Belgium PlayRust.EU server has Lag and Rollback when he has no mod ......
    Mannot74
    Mannot74
    Admin

SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  Empty REPONSES HEBERGEUR

Message par Mannot74 Lun 10 Fév - 14:08

Reponses de l'hebergeur

I'm sorry to hear this kind of problems.
    Our team is working very hard to provide the best service in this area, but sometimes we have problems where we can't do annything. For example a DDoS attack. in the last days we were attacked increasingly.

1 core and 2 GB of ram is definitively enough to run at least a 50 user server with about 20.000 structures. Obviously, comparing a new server to a "old" server is not very useful. I'll send you a mail shortly regarding crashes/lags which is a survey which will help the developers to find and resolve issues. Thanks in advance.

thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. As a Facepunch Studios Partner we're helping to resolve this issue permanently. However, to do so we need to find the root cause of the issue which you can help us with. Please note that this issue is a global and provider-independent issue. It happens sporadically to many (if not all servers) right now.

if anything, then one gameserver on the host you're on is a target of an DDoS attack. This is the price you have to pay if you want to host on a shared system. If someone is attacked, your server is attacked possibly too.

the currentl issues of the server are not on our side. They are caused by the server software of Rust and therefor we are unable to do anything about it. We have to wait for the developers to fix that.
    Since your server name does not include a port it's required to enter your server IP.

Mannot74
    Mannot74
    Admin

SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  Empty RESULTATS

Message par Mannot74 Lun 10 Fév - 14:15

Pour ma part , j'ai entendu deux réponses,

1. que c'était le developpeur facepunch qui posait problème avec sa dernière mise à jour (mais sur d'autres serveur aucuns problème de lag ou rollback)

2. nous ferions l'objet d'une attaque DDoS ciblé sur notre serveur ... et il me conseillerai de changer de puissance de serveur, de passer d'un serveur partagé à un serveur dédié mais dans ce cas précis j'aurai besoin de mettre en place un system de don car le prix fait plutôt peur.. mais si c'est pour avoir un serveur sans aucuns lag ni rollback ce pourrait être jouissif Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

SUITE DES EVENEMENTS  Empty Re: SUITE DES EVENEMENTS

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 20:15